We want to make trading with us as simple as possible.
For some customers, this may mean paying by credit or debit card and for others, opening a credit account maybe be a more efficient way of us doing business together. Like any business, we have terms that govern the use of having this facility, and we have the right to withdraw a facility for invoicing / credit at any time without warning.
If you would like to open an invoicing/credit account, please download and complete this application form.
Please email the completed form to email@example.com.
On receiving the completed account application form, our accounts team will;
- Make checks with Companies House.
- Perform a credit check with a credit reference agency and/or our bank.
- Speak to references if necessary.
- Look at published accounts.
- Review all the information as a whole and make a decision on account viability.
Public Sector, schools, charities and government agencies are asked to contact us directly about account set-up as the process is different. We may agree discount terms on a per-account basis.
Once your account is set up, you will have the facility to order with us by using an order number to place the items on account, payable as per the terms of our agreement.